Flimsy~pieced quit top ready for layering
orphan block-leftovers from other projects
- rainbow hexie
- Darwin's flower garden hexie for son and daughter in law
- two Judy Martin patterns that are cut and part pieced-this one I will leave till last as its frustrating me!
- two quilts to be layered and machine quilted for gifts I should have done weeks ago! This has to be high on the list! Sneak preview only ...
- a spiderweb curtain flimsy that needs borders and lining for my work area
- a spider web quilt flimsy that needs borders and quilting to go with the curtain
- a set of Bonnie Hunter blocks that need to be assembled for quilting
- the hand sewing project that I can probably make three quilts from the cut blocks with, as I got carried away with cutting the uglies up
- the half finished cutting session I started as I needed more variety of creams for the above! First on the list I think, then I can clear away
- the 9 patch blue leaders and enders project that I'm cutting extra 2" squares for with the creams above
- a pile of mending!
- 1/2"diamond English paper piecing-this is LAST on the list!
- baby's block paper piecing
- and looking through the blog pictures to re-post, I realised there are two more-first, a set of pieced crumb blocks that will be a very heavy quilt or a curtain as they have been pieced on to muslin
- and these
OK, cutting today, then clear away. I can not possibly justify the hour or so it would take me to find the things I don't have pictures of and upload them, but I will do it as time allows and I come across the bags!
Then of course there's:
- all the cut strips and blocks to use up
- all the strings to use up
- all the crumbs to use
- the cathedral window quilt to plan and cut
- the orphan blocks to find a home for
Oh, and another thing. Someone said yesterday they never knew where they were with me. Very perceptive, as I clearly don't know where I'm at myself!