Saturday 20 July 2013

Rainbow Hexie

Every day I sew a few hexie papers in, sometimes 10, sometimes 50 or more, depends on how much TV I watch, as I can't  just WATCH.  I fidget something terrible!

They go into two bins:


the random hexie bin
which ends up a bit pinky-brown

and the rainbow hexie bin
which is much brighter.

I coudn't remember why I stopped working on the rainbow hexie.
I laid it out in the garden
Ah! shortage of yellows.

So I sorted the rainbow hexies and bagged them up to see what I had (lesson of the day: do it as you go!).  Much better idea of where I'm at now........
There are enough of these to start some yellow rows.

And lots more to sew up.
I'm not sure I will ever get to the end of hexies, I will still be doing them into old age in this size as I cut a few every time I buy fabric, or cut for another project!