- Eclipse is finished, 6' x 7'.
- crumb quilt that has been waiting for 5 years to be quilted!
- four different backings from the stash
- binding is a Micky Mouse cotton duvet cover
- seven motifs hand appliqued, all from one fabric (useful!). Two of them were to cover poor seams, I had to add more to balance the design out.
- wavy line quilted to stablise all those seams with 0.33 miles of scrap threads in cotton and polyester.
- batting is a 1/16" loft Hobbs polyester, bought in a sale
Hours of peaceful binding in the garden
Move it Forward Monday