Another UFO done. This flimsy has been on the shelf for 10 years!!!
- 10 year old flimsy from strings and crumbs
- pieced onto calico making it heavy (novice error)
- 66 x 110"
- backing from economy buys in deep stash
- Mickey Mouse cotton duvet cover pre-made binding.
- gifted pale orange and pale blue wavy line quilting on the front, dark cream polycore on the back.
- appliqued motifs to cover split seams!
- heavily quilted to stabilise the many seams as sits so heavy!
- poly batting
- this will probably be a gift.
I did a little more on the postage stamp quilt
Lots of reading this week. I finished the 1250 pages of
I needed something lighter, so it was quilty chick-lit on my Kindle!
Now I am onto something more complex from a favourite author