Monday, 28 January 2013

TBGO

Sewing the two-patches into four-patches is easy (but monotonous!), as the hand sewn ones had been bagged up tightly with the seams folded towards the green side for about two years so there was a nice firm crease.  I just had to butt the seams together and feed them through.  I did not hand sew to the edges of the patches, I left 1/4" seam allowance, so it will be really easy to spin the seams at the centre of the four patches. I just have these few to go......





....... these are done, I'm sure there are way more than I need, they will be bagged up for another project if so.


The joy of snipping all these is ahead!







I have started to iron all the triangles for TBGO, but that's a gutty job too!  I can see why Bonnie did this as a leaders and enders project rather than the main focus project! Very glad I had all the pieces cut and ready to go. This is about 1/4 of the pile.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment