Saturday 13 April 2013

Sensory post


 We have a house guest, Bob, the Roborovski hamster. He is not tame and is very bold-my elderly cat is mildly interested, but she has seen it all before at 17.  Bob lives with a dog, so a mere moggy doesn't bother him at all.  He is a funny bug-eyed thing with big feet for his size.  He is the size of a large egg.  His wheel is noisy and he doesn't smell!

The roses that Linda gave me make me smile
She is a trained florist and her choices are always beautiful to look at.
Thank you Linda! xx


I am reading:
Xeelee by Stephen Baxter, the last book of four in this omnibus


I am looking forward to three days away in London at the end of the month, the first time I will have stayed there-I usually go for the day. And planning my itinerary (V&A museum is on the list).  I am staying in Kew and Docklands.


Yesterday I put together

some of these tactile strips

                   with

 some of these






and took it apart again!
  It just didn't look right.  So, there will be two beach blankets of different designs.