Sunday 7 April 2013

Where is that seam ripper?

 



The green hexie corner is stripped and stashed away. 









I set myself a comfy spot, and put Bonnie's latest Quiltcam on this morning whilst I sewed a couple of Brown Hexie flowers up.......................











......and got these done.....
 
                                                                                          




I got out the quilt which needs the machine quilting ripped out last night, thinking it would take 10 minutes- but I couldn't find a seam ripper-it was impossible to get the small 'in the ditch' stitches out without risking damage so that's postponed until I can get a new one. Grrr!  Moral? 

Be tidier!







 



I'll be sandwiching this playmat next, which will be simply machine quilted  as I need to get at least one of the five done quickly.