Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Dedicated space.

Yipppppeeee!  I now have a dedicated sewing room, though in true quilter fashion, its too small, even though it's the biggest bedroom in the house!  In the reorganisation, I found lots of orphan blocks that I have sewn up for Linus, just to get them out of the way.   Now I'm webbing a double, that was ready to go, Dancing Sisters Choice. 

Sisters Choice blocks, this will be a gift.
 
Orphan red moth in a window blocks, with orphan four patch centre strip-all of this was either assembled or pre-cut. Easy!  I just had to cut an outer border.  

Mauve moth blocks, with pre-sewn mini moth centre, border was all that needed cutting.
 There are another three moth Linus quilt tops assembled, in various colours.
Four orphan spiderweb blocks: I tried out the seagull background fabric and it didn't pop enough. I like the juxtaposition of the seagulls with their distant dinosaur relatives on the inner border. Outer blue border was leftover from another project.
Orphan twisted nine patch blocks, Linus size!

I now have seven tops ready to be quilted for Linus. 


I have a few of these done, about 40 of 400 or so, for Perkiomen daydreams. I am really trying to do this as a Leader-Ender project.


So far, so good...

A few quick pics, I want to keep up the momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment