About 1/3 of the small flimsies for donation are quilted, eight. I had a roundup and cut backing for the rest, they need to be gone!
Too many orphan blocks!
Still to do:
Five larger ones here ready to go, for Linus.
And nine flimsiness here for Portage and Linus -there are another two 'moth in a window' flimsies to practice on in this pile.
There are three small quilts in progress, quilting/binding stage.
One crumb quilt double to be layered, that needs to be done in the next couple of months. Lots of quilting needed to secure all thise seams. I will be able to use up reels of gifted polyester thread on this.
Two finishes, both about 1m square
- Broccoli backing and green border from deep stash
- orphan blocks
- scrappy binding from backing off-cuts
- FMQ practice: variegated pastel orange and green on the front, cream polyester on the back (that was brave!)
- borders quilted in the ditch
- broken dishes blocks
- FMQ quilting in cream polyester front and back
- scrappy binding from backing trimmings
- Border from backing trimmings