Tuesday 27 September 2016

Roundup


I made a big push to complete the 1" square king size. 

I decided to border it in black and white.


When your  1 1/2" finished leader ender triangles look enormous........................!

I only have ONE border to sew on and the top is done. 

***


 
I ironed a bit more of the stash of strings, but got bored before I trimmed them, it can wait for a wet winter afternoon



***


I put together a few blocks for ocean waves, as the dump draw for sewn hsts was full

***

I had a week sitting two dogs and two cats. I didn't get many hexies done, as you can see, all four thought I was there to provide a lap!   Love those four though! 

Progress is good, just have the edges to square off now.  






***





Not much progress on the gansey inspired jacket, though I have started on a sleeve

***




I finished a seaweed scarf for a gift

***


I finished grandpuppy Archie's blankie made from shirt parts and batting scraps, double thick, quickly quilted. 

***


 Two more placemats bound and borders sewn to two garlic knots Linus quilts

Thats it!