Sunday, 21 October 2012

Seeing red

I have made up the 16 red blocks.







I am going to use grey sashings to join them into the overall quilt. May put  little moths in the joining squares of the sashings.

I really never thought I would find a use for these ugly grey triangles. 

All but 20 of the moths are squashed (ironed!) now.  I have become a committed presser with this project, I didn't bother  much before. This has been a blessing to sew, I needed something to stop my recent bout of over-thinking, it moved so fast it has really caught my attention.   Now THIS is all I think about!

Sewing the yellows next. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment