Monday 12 November 2018

Milestone


It is horribly dull and cold today, so the picture doesn't do my EPP top justice: 3829 random hexagons. It won't be quilted yet as I am working on another hand quilting project. The last stitch went in to this yesterday evening. It has taken about six years on and off. 

***

I finished a table runner from orphan blocks that has been hanging around for over a year waiting for quilting. I free motion quilted this in a spiderweb design to go with the twelve table mats I made over a year ago.


***

I sewed the ends in on this small blanket, modelled by grandpup Archie. It will go in my granddaughters play tent. 


***

Archie had an early start today, he went to work with my son to meet the team, he is now curled up in his scrap shirt quilt blanket having forty winks, whilst my son puts his bonsai trees to sleep for the winter in the poly tunnel in my garden. 




Currently reading:


Linky