Thursday 13 December 2018

Journal

I have always been a secret stationery junkie.  

I discovered junk journals a couple of years ago and I have been experimenting with various formats and styles.  

Yesterday, I made this leather bound journal from a hardback book cover and my sons old sofa!  It is not finished yet and is something of an experiment, as I haven't decided if I want a hard or soft cover. It is stuffed full and functional though, with the various notebooks I use! 

A diary/ daily bullet journal/to do list; personal development notebook; study notebook (I am doing some free courses with the Open University);  general notes and to dos; quotes, passwords and reading list; daily diary, design notes. 

I function much better if I use paper to think and plan, rather than electronic media, the act of writing makes it stick in my memory better. 







I have used all sorts of scraps to assemble the junk journal inserts. It makes life more interesting and recycles old papers and envelopes #saveourplanet!